IIDA Florida has been restructured and the Tampa City Center is getting ready to start planning events for the 2011 year! We will be having a happy hour / interest meeting on Wednesday April 13th at Fly Restaurant and Bar. Please pass this information along to anyone you know is interested in getting involved with our local design community – all are welcome (we need reps, design members, non-members, and students)!
WHAT: IIDA Tampa City Center | Happy Hour / Committee Interest Meeting
WHEN: Wednesday April 13th 2011 6pm-7pm
WHERE: Fly Restaurant and Bar – Rooftop Deck
Fly Bar And Restaurant
1202 North Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
WHY: IIDA on a local level is run on a VOLUNTEER basis by individuals such as yourselves - WE NEED YOUR HELP AND PARTICIPATION to make these events happen!
· Meet and Greet
· Introduction and Explanation of new Chapter Structure and Florida Central Chapter Board Members, Kelly Betts - HOK and Nora Dublino - SpinneyBeck
· Introductions of new Tampa Event Co-Chairs: Michael Banning- Gunlocke, and Kasia Ostrowski – Gensler
· Positions to fill (please see attached FLC Chapter Board structure diagram. Highlighted yellow positions need to be filled in Tampa)
· Where to find information - new website and calendar, Facebook page
· Incredible by Design – Signature Event. Discussion of Event Dates and Locations
· Next Steps forward – Sponsorships, CEU’s , Student Portfolio Review, ID deregulation, Design Event with Rustic Steel Creations
· Comments, Questions, Suggestions and Closing